Mmm, the smell of popcorn, funnel cakes, and sausages filling the air… Food vendors really add a lot to the festival atmosphere!
If you’d like to become a vendor, please complete our vendor application form below.
Application Deadline: April 22nd, 2022
Please Note: We will do our best to limit duplicate menu items offered at the Festival; however, we rely on your applications to do this – so it is important that you give us all the information on your application as possible.
Food Vendor Rules
- You MUST provide a working email address as this is how festival staff will communicate event information with you.
- All food vendors must have a Food Vendor Permit. If you do not have one, you can get a Temporary Food Vendor Permit ($75) from Wayne County Environmental Health.
- All food vendors must be self-contained.
- Vendors are asked to submit a photo of their menus, their booth set up with their application, and a photo of their electrical hookups (plug).
- All vendors must be set up and have their vehicles removed from the event location by 3:00 PM. Ample parking is available nearby.
- Vendors must agree to leave the area free from trash and any other items when they leave.
- Vendors can return with their vehicles to pack up at at 10:00 PM (or after the conclusion of the event.) Vendors are not allowed to leave the event site until 10:00 PM.
- The use of audio amplification equipment is prohibited in the vendor areas.
- All vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with festival guests, fellow vendors, and festival staff.
- Aggressive and inappropriate conduct and/or contact with festival guests, staff, or volunteers will be addressed by representatives of the NCFF Planning Committee and the Goldsboro Police Department if necessary. Vendors failing to modify their conduct or behavior accordingly will be asked to shut down booth operations and may return at the end of the festival to pack their belongings.
- The NCFF Planning Committee reserves the right to approve or disapprove any application, as well as the right to bar vendors from exhibiting poor conduct and/or unsafe practices form participating in future events.
Fees and Refund Policy
- The vendor fee is $125, due within five business days of acceptance as a vendor. (You do not need to pay when you apply).
- Payment by cash or check is due no later than 5:00 PM on April 29th, 2022.
- In the event that the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or force majeure, your money will be refunded and/or checks will be mailed back to you.
- Refunds will not be issued to vendors who cancel after April 22nd, 2022.
- Refunds will not be issued to vendors who do not show up on the day of the event.
- If your vending area is not completely cleaned at your departure you will be asked to pay a deposit prior to participating in any future NCFF events.
Checking “I agree” on the vendor application signifies that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms above.